Friday, January 24, 2014

My story


Hi I'm Jessica and welcome to my blog on my family’s countless vacation and travel adventures which go hand in hand with my family’s mishaps and mistakes.

Growing up I was lucky to have parents who would take my siblings and me on family vacations over Christmas break, March break, summer vacation and other times throughout the year. Some of these destinations include driving down south to South Carolina, Florida, or visiting relatives and attending sporting events throughout Ontario. I should note that our mode of transportation has always been by car, never a plane, train, or boat. This just increases the amount of time we have had to spend together in a confined space.

These times in my life have provided me with unforgettable memories and along the way have taught me some dos and don’ts for travelling with your family.

Whether you are just taking a one hour drive or are flying halfway around the world, I hope my blog can provide you with some advice or help you remember, that no matter how awkward, embarrassing, or big the mistake was, one day you will be able to look back and laugh at it. If not, you can always find some comic relief, laughing along with my family and me.

Remember, it’s not always about the destination but about the journey and who you are able to spend it with. So sit back and enjoy the ride.


2 comments:

  1. My family always took road trips, too. As annoying as family vacations can get, you're right to say that unforgettable moments do unfold. I look forward to reading about your vacations and possibly recalling my own memories in the process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heather, I hope my blog does take you down your own memory lane. And if it does, I hope you are able to share those memories with me and my blog. :)

      Delete